Tuesday 21 October 2008

Hehe Just trickin'ya!

Far Out I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Please don't abandon me!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with discovering time doesn't stand still, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a worry to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is full to bursting from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am wondering if I paid mine electricity bill. can't they see I am blogging.

I won't promise anything to you but I will write something that makes sense soon. Fully! What do you mean you don't believe me?.
-From the lazy bloggers post site !

No comments: