Tuesday 21 August 2007

Ok this is getting addictive...

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site



Ok so thanks to Paul Harrington's Blog, I took the test and found that I am 72% addicted to blogging. Well I have been reading around the edges for a year and now finally having a go and really it is just taking up so much of my time and I think my conversations (sorry family and friends) but it is like someone has lifted a veil on a whole new world . Oh stop exaggerating Sue -nah it is quite like that. Well I added myself to the support Blogging wiki and that was a first today as was Jo putting me in her blog! Thanks Jo.All this is a welcome direction for my energies at the moment .. ok I am hooked,

1 comment:

Graham Wegner said...

Hi Sue, thanks for introducing yourself at Ivanhoe today - my brain wasn't kicking into gear too well after my two presentations so my apologies for being less than sharp. When I did the survey I only came in at 55% - figure that one out!!